Our services have saved our clients thousands of dollars
With the average visa application costing over $1000, and in some cases up to $4000 including comprehensive medical tests, it makes sense to get clarity on your eligibility.
Unfortunately, some applicants simply will not meet the criteria to be allocated a visa. We know of many cases where a candidate submitted their application only to find they were not eligible.
We understand the system and requirements and can review your documents and advise you on the likelihood of success. This could potentially save you thousands of dollars in wasted application fees if you don’t have a strong case
We can look over your application and give you in-depth advice on a clear pathway forward. With our many years of experience in dealing with complex immigration matters we will be able to direct you on the best course to take.
Whether you are an employer looking to recruit a skilled migrant or an applicant we can look over an application and give you in-depth advice on a clear pathway forward. With our many years of experience in dealing with complex immigration matters we will be able to direct you on the best course to take.
OUR SERVICES FOR MIGRANTS:
- Assessment of your eligibility to immigrate to New Zealand.
- Advice on which criteria to apply under and the documentation required.
- Assistance for all visa categories in building a case for your application.
- Guidance in applying for business visas, including assistance in business plans and associated legal, taxation, and regulatory work relating to the immigrant’s business.
- Assistance, advice, and intervention for those with major issues with their case (such as medical or character issues or possible deportation action).
OUR SERVICES FOR EMPLOYERS:
- We can assist employers to assess whether the person you want to employ has the capacity to secure a visa, and then secure residence over the longer term.
- We can provide guidance on the local labour market search and review of advertising to ensure it can be used in future applications.
- If you need to recruit offshore staff in an ongoing basis we can assist you to gain accreditation with IMNZ. We’ll help you make a strong case to Immigration New Zealand and help your business develop a pathway for the smooth recruitment of talent from offshore.
ASSISTANCE TO OUR COLLEAGUES IN THE LEGAL PROFESSION
WE ALSO OFFER OUR SERVICES TO OTHER LEGAL PROFESSIONALS ON MATTERS OF IMMIGRATION. THESE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Assistance to criminal lawyers in explaining to the court the impact of a conviction on a client’s immigration status
- Help for commercial and corporate law specialists with corporate clients needing visa applications for specialist staff or senior managers
- Advice for lawyers with employer clients who have run into trouble with visa applications or employer verification.