Why get accredited now?
If you rely on immigration to fill the roles you need, and a migrant workforce is critical to your business, don’t leave it to the last minute. Act now to prevent disruption.
Establish now that you meet the necessary requirements for accreditation status by Immigration New Zealand, rather than waiting until it’s too late or urgently needed.
When you're accredited NOW you will be able to:
- Establish a smooth path for recruitment to help you keep your business thriving.
- Have two years of breathing space before you need to reapply.
- Enjoy faster, smoother processing on future work visas.
In order to be accredited, your business must:
- Be in a sound financial position
- Have human resource policies and processes which are of a high standard
- Have good workplace practices, including a history of compliance with all of New Zealand’s immigration and employment laws
- Have a clear commitment to training and employing New Zealand citizens or residence class visa holders (and show that they make up a significant part of their workforce)
How we help you get accredited
As Immigration Lawyers, we will help you make a strong case to Immigration New Zealand that you can and do meet all of their requirements – ensuring your application ticks every box INZ is looking for.
This can include (as required on a case-by-case basis):
Updating your HR policies to meet new criteria – at New Zealand Immigration Lawyers we have an HR partner who can take care of this aspect for you.
Identify Areas of Weakness
Reviewing and assessing your existing documentation – and identifying areas of weakness and setting a strategy for improving the documentation.
Obtaining necessary documentation to address issues of concern that will be focused on by Immigration New Zealand.
Assessing the final application and submitting it to Immigration New Zealand – our promise is that we will not let your application get to the submission stage without being confident that it will pass.
Dealing with Immigration
Dealing with any issues raised by Immigration New Zealand after their assessment.
Managing your application right through to conclusion – so you don’t have to stress about it on top of the day-to-day running of your business.
Even if you think your situation is complicated, or you worry your small business won’t meet the accreditation standards, the circumstances may not be as difficult as you think. Over the past 20 years we’ve helped clients and companies with all kinds of circumstances, and we’re confident that we can help you and your organisation in your time of need.